Cute Love Quotes

Cute Love Quotes for cute girl

Monday, November 20, 2006

cute love quotes

20 Love is life. And if you miss love,
you miss life. Author : Leo Buscaglia

21 Remember that great love and great achievements
involve great risk. Cute sayings by Anonymous

22 A Friend's love says:
If you ever need anything,
I'll be there.
True Love says:
You'll never need anything;
I'll be there. Author : Jimi Hollemans

23 I love you not only for what you are. But, for what I am. When I am with you
Cute quotes by Roy Croft
[ cool sayings for your profile ] [ myspace quotations ] [ cute short profile quotes ] [ girly sayings ] [ cool birthday sayings ] [ cute baby quote ] [ cute happy birthday sayings ] [ cute quotes for teenagers ] [ kool sayings for msn ] [ cute quotations ] [ short boyfriend quotes ]
24 I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known
Author : Walt Disney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home