Cute Love Quotes

Cute Love Quotes for cute girl

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cute Love Quotes

I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known
Romantic quote by Walt Disney

Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
~Source : Christopher Marlowe's short love sayings

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky
And in my heart will always be a place for you,
For all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am there you'll be. Love sayings by Faith Hill, There You'll Be

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Romantic quote by Henry Louis Mencken

"You should not take a fellow eight years old,
and make him swear to never kiss the girls"
~Source : Robert Browning's short love sayings

You gotta learn to laugh, it's the way to true love
Love sayings by Michael (John Travolta) Michael

Smile at each other; smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other- it doesn't matter who it is- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other
Romantic quote by Mother Teresa

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit
~Source : Peter Ustinov's short love sayings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home