Cute Love Quotes

Cute Love Quotes for cute girl

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cute Love Quotes

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky
And in my heart will always be a place for you,
For all my life
I'll keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am there you'll be. Romantic sayings by Faith Hill, There You'll Be

Sticks and stones are hard on bones aimed
with angry art, words can sting like
anything but silence breaks the heart. Love Quotes by Anonymous

Love is friendship set on fire
~Source : Anonymous's cute teenage love quotes

Love is when mommy gives daddy the best
piece of chicken. Romantic sayings by Anonymous

This senior-junior, giant-dwarf, Dan Cupid; Regent of love-rhymes, lord of folded arms. The anointed sovereign of sighs and groans, liege of all loiterers and malcontents
Love Quotes by William Shakespeare

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others,
and the delight in the recognition. ~Source : Alexander Smith's cute teenage love quotes

Love does not begin and end the way we
seem to think it does. Love is a battle,
love is a war; love is a growing up. Romantic sayings by James Baldwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home