Cute Love Quotes

Cute Love Quotes for cute girl

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cute Love Quotes

8 A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition. Happy quotes by William Arthur Ward

9 A smile is a curved line that sets things straight. Author : Anonymous

10 It's incredible the way you make me smile. Author : Anonymous

11 Some people live their whole lives without falling in love. I've lived my life; I fell in love. Happy sayings by Anonymous

12 A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. Author : Hugh Downs

13 A day without laughter is a day wasted. Happy quotes by Charlie Chaplin

14 Every time I look into your eyes, I'm helplessly aware that the someone I've been searching for is right there Author : Anonymous

15 A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love. Author : Mother Teresa

16 I know you think you broke my heart, but I knew your game right from the start. I saw your game, I can play it too, stupid player, the joke's on YOU! Happy sayings by Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home